Entry Level: BI Developer
-Business Intelligence Developer
• Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses and data lakes.
• Build interfaces between the business intelligence systems and other colleges' information systems to maintain a timely and accurate integration of data.
• Collaborate and work with data analysts in various departments to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis need.
• Provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data governance systems and policy.
• Work extensively towards SQL Server development in writing core TSQL scripts to implement complex business logic.
• Develop SSIS packages to implement complex ETL strategies as a part of business requirements for the population of dimensional data structures.
• Work on creating SSAS cubes and various cube objects such as KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), calculated members, attribute hierarchies, and perspectives.
• Design eye-catching reports with data from OLTP database, dimensional data structure and OLAP cubes for business reporting purposes.
• Keep abreast of new business intelligence technologies
• BS or MS of a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field is required
• At least 1 year of experience using Microsoft SQL Server Database, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS is required
• Experience with other relational databases, BI reporting and data discovery tools are preferred