Information Modeling Engineer
Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Design and implement schemas for SQL and noSQL databases.
- Work with other stakeholders to understand their data requirements and extend existing or develop new information models to meet those needs.
- Provide tools and best practices for data access control, data versioning, and migration strategies for other teams.
- Work in a cross-functional team that takes ownership of the full software lifecycle.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Expertise in information modelling, knowledge representation, and schema design.
- Working experience with SQL and noSQL databases.
- Familiarity with microservices and resource-oriented architectures.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.