Supply Chain New Graduate
Fluor is seeking a recent college graduate with a Bachelors in Business Administration, Construction Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, or Engineering to become part of the team in our office in South San Francisco.
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics, or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
• Monitor and report Supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Distribute bid packages, correspondence, and other documents, as necessary
• Identify and qualify potential bidders for purchases and contracts
• Assist or participate in vendor negotiations
• Assist in preparing contractual documents
• Perform data entry proficiently into the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors in Business Administration, Construction Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, or Engineering
• GPA of at least 3.0
• Local to San Francisco, California. Relocation and Housing Assistance are not provided.
Full Job details can be found at www.fluor.com/careers for position 127338BR Spec I, Material Mgmt. Please apply directly to this position on the Fluor Careers page to be considered as a candidate.