Responsibilities and Duties:
• Gather and document business requirements using appropriate forums and techniques, i.e. workshops, one-to-one meetings, task analysis.
• Perform GAP analysis of client requirements to functional capabilities
• Translate business requirements to functional specifications
• Ability to analyze and map client data feeds
• Liaise with client, business, and technical teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Assist client in documenting test or use cases for participation in UAT
• Document issues/queries raised by utilizing internal incident management tools
• Conduct user training which may include customization and design of training materials
• Support Senior BA and Project Manager in meeting team objectives, preparation of project estimates and plans
• Serve as a knowledge resource for other members of the organization.
• As required, participate in internal training sessions and external educational opportunities.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
• bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Management, or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS, or equivalent.