• Learn business processes related to the complex accounting application
• Gather business and technical requirements for application modifications and enhancements
• Assist in the testing process through the development of test cases and data
• Document business process and/or program changes
• Works on multiple applications.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
• bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Management, or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Gather and document business requirements using appropriate forums and techniques, i.e. workshops, one-to-one meetings, task analysis.
• Perform GAP analysis of client requirements to functional capabilities
• Translate business requirements to functional specifications
• Ability to analyse and map client data feeds
• Liaise with client, business and technical teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Assist client in documenting test or use cases for participation in UAT
• Document issues/queries raised by utilizing internal incident management tools
• Conduct user training which may include customization and design of training materials
• Support Senior BA and Project Manager in meeting team objectives, preparation of project estimates and plans
• Serve as a knowledge resource for other members of the organization.
• As required, participate in internal training sessions and external educational opportunities.
Free Training & Placement program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 /hr