Revenue Operations Intern
Revenue Operations Intern
Verto Education is on a mission to support students to connect to the world, sharpen their minds, and discover themselves by making education abroad a foundational and accessible part of a four-year college education. Verto Education creates unique and affordable international education programs that foster personal growth, academic excellence, and cross-cultural learning. Through Verto, students can study abroad for the first semester or year of their undergraduate career, while still earning college credits to keep them on track to graduate in four years. Verto offers serious academics, delivered experientially. Courses include hands-on projects, field trips, and community-based learning. We prioritize small classes, individual attention, and strong relationships between faculty and students. Verto courses and credits are endorsed by over 60 partner universities.
At Verto Education we value voices of all backgrounds and experiences. We know that creating a diverse environment takes dedication and intentional hiring practices. We are cognizant of the gap between our current state and our commitments. In order to bridge that gap, we have to humbly evaluate where we are today.
The Revenue Operations department is responsible for the design, configuration, development and support of our revenue-driving platforms and tools, including our CRM platform. We are committed to strategic and research-based methodology based on industry standards in order to achieve organizational goals aligned with the Mission and Vision of Verto Education.
The Revenue Operations Intern will support the maintenance and development of our Salesforce CRM platform and integrated tools. This intern will help ensure quality data management and process functionality. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about problem-solving. This position will report to the Senior Systems and Revenue Operations Lead.
- Execute data quality checks and data cleanup
- Monitor and troubleshoot data process issues
- Respond to and provide support for direct requests from members of the Salesforce user base, including the Admissions and Student Support teams
- Assist with Salesforce administrative functions, including generating reports, maintaining dashboards, and user permissioning
- Migrate data within Salesforce and across systems and assess migration impact on interconnected system processes and data flow
- Learn and comply with team procedures and explore areas for process improvement
- Work with team members to drive the building and testing of Salesforce architectural project launches
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to work remote, and travel as needed
- Ability to attend Verto training in Costa Rica in August 2021 (13th-21st) *COVID-19 Vaccinations Required to attend
- Must be currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to provide verbal and written information, with clear instructions as to the processes
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions
- Strong computer skills, including Google suite and Microsoft suites, especially Google Sheets/Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Must have an interest in learning Salesforce or general system administration
- High attention to detail in order to comply with required team procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Methodical and analytical approach to tasks and projects
- Ability to collaborate with team members to problem-solve and execute shared responsibilities
- Administrative experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM or business management software preferred
- Understanding of Java, Python or a similar programming language preferred
- Experience with Outreach or a similar sales enablement tool preferred
What We Are Looking For:
- First and foremost, you’re a team player. We’re a fast-moving, mission-driven startup
- Have a passion for your work; We care deeply about what we do, and we hope that you will too.
- Our “3 words” resonate with you: Curious, Relentless and Service-Oriented
- You're proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts with confidence.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to diverse constituencies.
- You're organized, detail-orientated, and are a fearless experimenter.
- You are mission-driven and ready to make a significant impact to grow and scale an organization committed to changing higher education.
● Unlimited vacation and sick time, with blackout dates related to the role
● A benefits plan that includes health insurance and as soon as possible, a retirement plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
Verto Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.