Sharebite is an online food ordering platform with a social mission. Our platform is built specifically for companies, allowing their employees to place meal orders with incredible restaurants while helping to address social injustice in our communities.
Sharebite is a mission-driven company focused on addressing a fundamental social injustice in our communities: childhood hunger. Food insecurity has ripple effects throughout communities that impact educational attainment, employment opportunity, incarceration rates, and more.
At Sharebite, we understand that food is fundamental far beyond nutrition… it is the cornerstone to healthy and vibrant communities. That’s why we partner with City Harvest to address the issue of childhood hunger. For every meal ordered through our platform, Sharebite donates at least one meal to children facing food-insecurity in NYC - at no additional cost to the customer or our restaurant partners. Join the team and help feed our city!
As an Operations Intern at Sharebite, you will be a part of the team that oversees and facilitates the core functions of the business. This role will delve deep into business analytics, product roadmapping, project management, and customer experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our Operations team, gain insight into how the day-to-day of a company is run, and own projects that are essential to our business. If you’re excited to learn about core business functions in a rapidly growing startup environment, and get your hands dirty working with a mission-focused company, this is the role for you!
- Data Analytics: You’ll own data processes that allow our team to operate efficiently.
- Special Projects: You will assist the Operations team with large scale projects.
- Client Preparations: You will lay the groundwork necessary for our team to onboard new clients.
- Customer Success: You’ll get an up-close look at how a growing Customer Success team operates.
- And much more! - our Operations team wears many hats and works cross-functionally, as will you in this role.
- Excellent Writing Skills: You are comfortable writing, both in communications (i.e. Emails) and technical writing.
- Self-starter: You’re excited to jump in and take ownership of your work.
- Detail Oriented: You have high attention to detail and strive to proactively find issues before they arise.
- Interested in Data: You enjoy working with data and are interested to see it put to use.
- Friendly and Excited! We take pride in our company culture - we work hard but have lots of fun with each other in the process.
- Experience with SQL
- Strong proficiency with Excel (including formulas, pivot tables, etc.)