will lead projects of cross-departmental impact, identifying process improvements, and bringing projects to successful conclusion while exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
· Mapping and benchmarking end to end processes
· Continually identifying areas for efficiency improvement / waste reduction.
· Putting together, implementing, and executing efficiency improvement action plans to ensure on-time and on-budget completion, and to ensure efficiency gains are achieved.
· Evaluating Inventory, planning and customer service metrics / KPI and implementing new KPI’s (where applicable) to drive the operation.
· Becoming a system power user and administrator, in order to take full advantage of the system’s functionality.
· Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
· Perform all duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
· Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business / Engineering / Supply Chain)
· Postgraduate education considered a strength.
· At least 5 years of relevant work experience, with a proven track record in fields related to Inventory planning and customer service.
· SAP exposure and knowledge
· Solid supply chain IT and SQL / query writing knowledge.
· Proven safety track record.
· Ability to quickly gain Atlas Copco operational knowledge (including transactional level knowledge).
· Strong analytical skills, including root-cause analysis.
· Creative problem-solving skills, including identifying, understanding, resolving, learning from and preventing problems.
· Planning and organizational skills, including time management and balancing competing priorities.
· Process improvement and change management skills.
· Practiced communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written) business and technical information with all levels of employees, including senior management, with multiple delivery methods including email, training, presentations, various types of documentation.