Supervisor of Business Intelligence Reporting
Responsible for leading a team that partners with business leaders to develop, implement, and manage enterprise business intelligence and data analytics for both descriptive and predictive metrics. Intent is to drive organizational strategic and tactical goals, accelerate business decisions, and support continuous improvement by transforming data into actionable insights.
* This position is not a remote opportunity and requires the incumbent to be onsite at our in Woodstock, IL.
What you will do:
- Develop/manage standardized reporting and Key Risk Indicators (KRI's) for key business areas to effectively monitor performance
- Partner with senior leaders to understand business goals, consult on data strategies, and produce repeatable, data-driven outcomes
- Empower business leaders by providing guidance on self-service reporting and ad hoc analysis capabilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams on forecasting, costing, and Cost Of Goods Sold (COG's)/pricing analysis
- Work with department leaders to build smart dashboards and/or predictive models that provide business insight that accelerates decision-making
- Establish analytics and decision support capabilities that enable data-driven decisions
- Help clearly communicate business KRI's and metrics that supports employee communication and engagement
What we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field, Master’s in Data Science or MBA preferred
- Professional Certification: Certifications in Data Science, Analytics and Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Experience: 5 to 10 years in a Data Analytics environment
- Specialized Knowledge: Strong knowledge of Power Query, Power BI and SQL with strong systems skills that includes MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Navision, and SharePoint
- Skills: Excellent written/verbal communication and planning skills. Detail oriented, organized with outstanding analytical and problem-solving ability at both strategic and functional levels
- Abilities: Experience in supervising subordinates in a technical environment. Proven ability to drive continuous improvement in processes and process flow. Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting. Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities
- Character Traits: Dependability, Discernment, Integrity, Orderliness, Persistence, Responsibility, Initiative, Thoroughness, and Wisdom
Why Join our Team:
- Above Average Compensation
- Potential Yearly Bonus & Wage Increases
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Wellness Program & Reimbursements
- Free Monthly Products
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity for Growth
- And much more!
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at our organization. We believe our mission driven mindset and company values will align with you and your experiences. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.