Are you a hybrid thinker?
You’re a designer who isn’t just a designer. You want to influence the bigger picture by blending design, social research, and business strategy. We’re looking for the hybrid thinkers out there, those that are one part technologist, one part humanist, and one part capitalist. Our ideal candidate has experience as a designer and is a futurist who wants to help us invent and reinvent new businesses.
Think of Jump Associates as a management consulting firm and design studio mash-up. Just like our company doesn’t fit into one mold, our people don’t either. We’re a collection of hybrid thinkers who bring together a world of different experiences to solve complicated problems every day, connecting the dots in ways that people haven’t before.
Do you want to…?
- Work on hairy, ambiguous problems with high potential for impact.
- Co-create with a team of highly passionate, smart team members.
- Constantly work to make yourself, your team, and the work better.
- Go beyond what you know and consistently learn.
- Think about the future and its impact broadly.
- Be curious, all the time.
- Question assumptions and push boundaries.
- Explore and think big to come up with new ideas.
- Be creative while also driving for results.
- Pursue a high level of excellence.
- Learn your way through problems and be resourceful.
- Be a part of a firm that is certified as a Great Place to Work in 2020.
Join a team of people with a love of learning, a dedication to personal growth, a passion for challenges both big and small, and a drive to transform the world.
- Full-time strategist in San Mateo, CA.
- Strategists work on all aspects of the projects, from research to analysis to solutions.
- All levels of experience, directly relevant or not, from new grads up to 5 years of experience.
- Level (Associate or Senior Associate) will be determined based on experience.
- Must have permanent right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future.