About this Job
- Our innovative teams of sales ops support specialists work together on scalable solutions for our internal customers, supporting their needs.
- This means team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- In this role, you will support the setup and support user assignments to various programs. As part of the team, you will be responsible for resolving complex issues that sales teams, managers, and programs are facing on both a daily and quarterly basis.
- This role will require the ability to smoothly execute and implement solutions while also effectively communicating with stakeholders and sales as a whole.
- Conduct non-routine end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex data sets, processing with ongoing deliverables to improve the quality
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Build code to perform impact analysis on system-wide issues to support business decisions
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Create and maintain dashboard for cross-functional partners to drive key business decisions
- Understanding the client's problem and identifying the right research questions from a data perspective
- Corralling the data needed for analysis by cleaning, linking, and structuring different datasets
- Bringing the results together in a narrative and communicating them effectively
- Be responsible for formulating study hypotheses and determining appropriate analytical methods and procedures, with minimal oversight, documentation, or defined process
- Work with management to improve statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy of the teams' deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members in regards to data analytics
- Build effective working relationships with upper management and cross-functional teams
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Multi-task and prioritize requests to meet the most important and urgent business need
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field
- Strong proficiency in SQL writing experience with deep knowledge of developing complex queries
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manages and improves existing reporting systems
- Knowledge of different data modeling techniques
- Process-oriented with great documentation and presentation skills
- Effective communicator with peers, management, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Reporting: Intermediate experience in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of working APIs
Looking for an IT career with employers to effectively match your skillset to clients while receiving free training? Apply at Maritz Consulting!
IT and management consulting firm offer staff augmentation, data analytics, and project implementation. Our clients come from all industries ie healthcare, finance, retail, wholesale manufacturers etc-the choice is yours! We can also place employees on projects within MN or within US-the choice is yours!
Ledelsea sponsors H-1B and Green Cards for international employees!