Innovation Analyst Intern
Interested in following emerging technologies, covering everything from wearables to blockchain to big data and AI? If yes, keep reading.
Pilot44 Labs seeks a creative and entrepreneurial intern for a high impact role in our growing digital innovation lab. Key internship responsibilities include conducting technology and startup research, developing strategic insights into customer business challenges, and executing on all aspects of project delivery and client support. Focus will primarily be on consumer-facing technologies, digital marketing and commerce. You will help clients solve real problems by identifying the cutting-edge technologies and emerging techniques they need.
The internship offers exposure to founder and executive level business interactions, a team-oriented culture and an opportunity to be a part of the digital disruptions that are rapidly transforming the industries that define our world. The internship is paid.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Strategy and Research
- Conduct primary research into the global startup ecosystem, emerging technologies, business models, and market & consumer trends
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine a variety of internal and third-party data sets to identify key trends and opportunities for our client’s business challenges
- Understand complex and varied information that you synthesize into simple market/industry insights
- Ensure all derived insights and strategic recommendations directly address our client’s business objectives.
Client & Project Management
- Support end-to-end project delivery and coordination by ensuring overall customer satisfaction and driving high quality outcomes
- Work with startup solution providers to understand and contextualize their value proposition and solution offering, in accordance with the Pilot44 methodology
- Support complex pilot implementations, product management and go-to-market execution.
Company & Business Development
- Effectively communicate and represent the Pilot44 message to prospective clients in all settings
- Join with and add to our team culture, supporting creative possibility in an authentic and positive way.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a Junior or Senior studying in a top Business or Digital Technology Program with a passion for emerging digital marketing, commerce, or supply-chain technologies and product management/marketing. The ideal candidate also has an interest in corporate and startup innovation and has a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Due to the high velocity, entrepreneurial environment Pilot44 fosters, a willingness to roll up your sleeves and fully immerse yourself in our team and mission is essential. An aptitude to provide outside perspective and a desire to self-start without the need to be micromanaged is critical. Lastly, the ideal candidate has a desire to work hard and have fun.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A culture of excellence
- Kind and passionate colleagues
- The energy of a startup without a complete sacrifice of life balance
- Deep learning across an immense range of technologies and businesses
- Autonomy and the room to make decisions and grow professionally
- A fun and curious environment.