Business Solution Analyst - Integrated Design, Inc. - remotely or in Ann Arbor, MI
Integrated Design, Inc. (IDI) seeks a Business Solution Analyst to join their team. Applicants have their choice of working in Ann Arbor, Michigan or remotely. Are you a self-motivated person able to work independently while maintaining control of your projects and workload? Are you a good communicator as well as quality driven and attentive to details? Do you enjoy variety, technical challenges and problem-solving? Then the Business Solution Analyst (BSA) position is perfect for a person like you!
The Business Solution Analyst’s primary role is to design, document, and communicate IDI technology solutions that meet the needs of our customers. The BSA is responsible for translating requirements identified during the sales cycle into a technical design document, and then create an elegant solution that simplifies the client’s complex workforce data processes and calculations. The BSA role is critical in providing a high-quality product and exceptional client experience.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position with no travel. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer; no sponsorship is available. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and drug screen.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS $50,000 - $70,000 annually, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, flexible spending account, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS SOLUTION ANALYST.
Solution Design & Documentation
Review information and high-level requirements obtained during the sales cycle, then finalize details by interacting with client and vendor Subject Matter Experts. Use established best practices to design a solution then document data flow, logic, and sample calculations. This includes:
- Schedule and participate in the internal handoff meeting from Sales to Implementation.
- Accurately review specifications; schedule kick-off call with client team within required time period.
- Coordinate with partner resources to create the best design across all systems involved in the scope of the project.
- Provide guidance and best options to clients when answering integration questions.
- Write clear and complete Technical Design Document (TDD) that follows IDI best practices:
- o Create intuitive, understandable solution diagrams to illustrate the data flow
- o Write clear examples that effectively demonstrate and support the design
- o Accurate calculations that effectively demonstrate and support the examples
- Drive analysis process (phone calls, emails) to maintain high degree of client engagement:
- Schedule and lead meetings with client and vendors
- Prompt, consistent and courteous follow up on open items
- Periodic project updates via email to client and vendors
- Follow-up with clients and vendors to keep projects on track.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE BUSINESS SOLUTION ANALYST POSITION HAS:
- Experience with data retrieval, analysis, manipulation and transformation.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise-grade software solutions; preferably HCM applications (i.e. time & attendance, payroll, accounting, point of sales, or HR-related software applications).
- Experience in data analysis for support/troubleshooting which should include ASCII files, XML, databases.
- Experience with technical writing. This can include writing technical summaries of client issues, client-specific support documentation, technical specifications, user guides, or training documentation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a directive manner to obtain necessary information and requirements from client, explains technical concepts in a way that can be understood by the client, established what tasks need to be completed by whom and by when, and creates credibility and fosters customer confidence.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at idi.hirescore.com