Central Oceans USA is looking for a motivated individual for the role of Account Manager. Central Oceans USA is a third party logistics firm based in Charlottesville, VA and Jacksonville, FL. This job can be based in either location.
Practical experience and/or education in the areas of logistics, transportation, project management, US Customs, port operations, or warehousing are a plus. The successful candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently are critical to success in this role.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the qualifications of the individual. Range of starting salary for this role is $40k-$50k/yr depending on experience.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, vision, and Life Insurance as well as 401k plan with partial company matching contributions.
- Day to day management of logistics projects, shipments, and other operations-Interfacing with customers and vendors
- Building strong relationships with our customers on key accounts
- Managing documentation
- Work closely with the Sourcing Team and Site Managers
- Expansion of the Central Oceans vendor pool
- Identify and recommend new opportunities
- Logistics Sourcing
- Logistics Routing
- Strong Commitment to safety and promoting safe practices at all work locations
- Up to 30% travel (depending on projects)
- Employee Domicile to be in Charlottesville, VA.