Launch your career with a great company!
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
We are currently searching for Junior and Senior Interventionists to work 1:1 with a specific client implementing a behavior plan designed to meet their specific needs in home, in social settings, and in the community.
We are looking for candidates who can work in:
- Long Beach
- San Gabriel Valley Areas
- West LA
- Korea Town
- North Hollywood
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE INTERVENTIONIST OPPORTUNITY INCLUDE:
· Providing 1:1 direct services in the home and community settings
· Data Collection and assistance with Data Analysis
· Participate in treatment planning Team Meetings for clients
· Provide parent generalization training
· Administrative responsibilities
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
· Must have high school diploma
· Must be enrolled in a college program or have a Bachelor's degree
· Valid Drivers License and Automobile Insurance
· Previous experience working children preferred
· Previous experience working in-home, school and community ABA programs preferred
Bi-Lingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
· Physical Demands: sitting, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 50 lbs, running, twisting and turning, reaching above shoulders and frequent physical transitions.