*** Open to Various T-Mobile Locations ***
T-Mobile for Business’s (TFB) Strategy & Planning team works with executive leaders from across the company to build the business strategy for TFB. Leveraging deep problem solving skills, the team delivers insights and helps leaders make critical strategic and operational decisions. This role owns workstreams on projects that tackle complex and ambiguous problems and drive transformational change, create new businesses and bring innovation to T-Mobile’s customers. A Strategy Manager structures analyses, performs analyses, and delivers insights to support those decisions.
What you’ll do in your role.
To be successful in this role, you will need “consulting-style” problem solving that can break ambiguous problems into pieces using a hypothesis-driven approach. Perform a broad array of analytic capabilities: descriptive analytics on big data sets, predictive analytics, complex modeling, etc. Comfortable with reading and understanding implications of income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements. Contextually modulate language and message to tailor to audience (presenting up to VP level). Build logical narrative structures independently and create compelling visualizations.
- Perform a leading role on projects, working closely with internal stakeholders to understand key business issues and structure problem solving approaches
- Structure analytical problems, extracting and analyzing data, and presenting findings
- Build financial and other decision-making models
- Synthesize recommendations and understand their impact on the business
- Work with stakeholders to build buy-in and drive change
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options
- Coordinate cross-functional activities, such as analysis for TFB input and message development
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
The experience you’ll bring.
- 4-7 Years: Related Strategy Experience
- 2+ Years: Management consulting, investment, banking, corporate strategy or other experience requiring quantitative analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, Finance), Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative/ technical fields (e.g., Engineering, Math, Physical science etc.) required
- Master’s/Advanced degree in Business Administration or quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Operations Research) preferred.
- License or Certification
- General/Physical Requirements
- As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 70 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking – not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $50,000 to $125,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year.