Office Operations Manager
About the Role:
As the Office Operations Manager, you will be responsible for Panorama Education’s day-to-day internal office operations for both Boston and San Francisco, as well as manage the support operations for our remote team members. Panorama Education is rapidly growing, and with that growth comes a need to scale existing processes and build an office support team to serve our growing team.
This role will grow and improve Panorama’s office support processes and work cross-functionally to support company-wide events, programs, and team meetings.
- Manage office vendor relationships, contracts and budgets for Boston and San Francisco, as well as future office locations
- Build out Operations team and manage future Operations team members
- Develop and roll out company-wide operations processes and policies for all locations, in partnership with People team, such as office visitor and guest policy, mother’s room utilization, and more
- Coordinate new hire desk assignments with hiring managers
- Assist Director of Operations with planning and execution of company-wide events, and provide logistical support for programs such as Lunch & Learns, panels, and heritage month celebrations.
- Oversee front desk operations
- Responsible for supplies inventory in office locations, including office supplies, snacks and drinks, and more
- Manage employee support ticketing system, and ensure timely response and resolution to employee operations tickets
- Scale supply ordering programs for both in-office and remote employee locations
- Partner with Director of Operations and Finance team members on annual budget for anticipated operations equipment, supplies and support services
- Partner with Employee Engagement Manager and People team with office orientation for new hires, including tours, floor maps, badges, and more
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years office management or facilities management experience
- Self-motivated; driven, cares about the quality, presentation and delivery of the work
- Ability to make decisions, shift priorities and manage time to meet changing and evolving needs
- Comfortable owning projects, as well as creating and rolling out new processes
- Motivates others to do their best work; solicits and integrates inputs of others from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Passion for providing stellar service
- Flexible, dependable and consistent; proactively follows up and provides updates
- Ability to collaborate effectively with vendors and teammates cross-functionally
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Experience in a high-growth tech company or edtech
- Experience supporting geographically dispersed team members in remote environments
- Event management experience
- People management experience
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.