Administrative Fellow - Information Technology and Digital Track- AZ & CO
The CommonSpirit Health Administrative Fellowship (Fellowship) is a system-wide 18-month post-graduate Fellowship. Fellows complete rotations across the Information Technology and Digital (ITD) function during the program in order to gain exposure and develop valuable leadership competencies in digital and information technology functions. The Fellowship gives future leaders the unique opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the technology operations, production development, and digital innovation of a rapidly evolving healthcare system.
- Complete three rotations through Digital, Data & Analytics, Applications, Cyber Security, Infrastructure and Product development.
- Fellows will provide meaningful contribution to the organization by leading projects that support organizational initiatives while also actively participating in leadership talent development.
- Observe, learn, and participate in a wide range of digital and technology operations and digital applications development activities. These activities include, but are not limited to: product requirement gathering, technical design, solution architecture, infrastructure deployment, application development and testing.
- Complete all elements of the development plan, including first time manager training, Emerging Leaders, and mission leadership curriculum.
- Develop and demonstrate professional competencies, management skills, and decision-making abilities which will enable the Fellow to succeed in organizational change management. Acquire technical knowledge of CommonSpirit Health and the healthcare delivery to build a foundation for future career development.
- Actively build mentorship relationships and seek feedback to develop skills and build a foundation for a future leadership position.
- Advance the mission of the organization by centering work on CommonSpirit Health values.
- Participate, as directed, at a line level and effectively perform assigned tasks within digital and technology operations, consistent with Fellowship focus areas. Gain in-depth appreciation for, and hands-on experience with, the work that must be handled in those ITD functional areas.
- Seek leadership roles in substantive projects that foster development of organizational knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills, and the opportunity to translate academic theory into practice.
- Demonstrate work practices consistent with CommonSpirit Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Works on small to medium projects to develop clinical or business applications as a team member
- Assists other data analysts and engineers on support and development
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to write user stories for products
For more information on the program and application process, please visit our website.
We invite all interested candidates to join us at one of our upcoming virtual information sessions
Digital Track: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 1pm PT
Information Technology and Digital Track: Wednesday, September 1st, 20211 at 1pm PT