Software Engineer 1
OnPrem is seeking an Engineer Level 1 to join our growing development team in Austin, TX. This position will start in Summer/Fall 2022. In this role, you will build quality software that solves our clients’ problems. You will spend time building and defining your skill-set with help from our team members. We are looking for analytical, determined team members who aspire to be part of a collaborative and fast paced team.
Check out our Campus Recruiting Microsite to learn more about our campus recruiting opportunities, upcoming events and what it takes to become on Onpremmer!
OnPrem provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, their data and their content. We are trusted partners in strategy, process, solution evaluation and implementation across multiple industries. We specialize in Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, and Customer Experience & Salesforce.
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin Texas. Here we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients and are honored to be recognized by Fortune magazine as #8 on their Best Workplaces in Texas 2019 and Great Place to Work as one of their 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas!
You enjoy solving problems.
You thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
You are comfortable in a client-facing role.
You are looking for a workplace that will fuel your desire to continue learning, and appreciates your ability to throw in a good joke or two!
Please note: Applications for our Analyst position must include the following documents. Any applications missing any of the following will not be considered.
-Full and up to date transcript (undergraduate and graduate if applicable)
- A strong analytical mind
- Grit, determination and the ability to solve problems
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to grow your career, and continuously learn about new tools, technologies, and languages
- The aspiration to be part of a collaborative and fast paced team
- Knowledge of data structures
- Examples of your code from school and/or outside projects
- Our goal is to invest in you as an engineer
- You will learn from our DevOps, QA, Technical Support, Back End Development, and Front End Development teams
- You will be able to spend quality time building and defining your skill-set with help from our team members and through our professional development talks
- We continuously compete and win against the top 4 consulting firms in the nation
- You will have the ability to work on a variety of projects and constantly learn about new technologies
- Grow your breadth of experience and knowledge by working and collaborating with our consultants and clients in LA, NYC, and Dallas