- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Travel: None
- Work Schedule: Must be available to work any 12 hour shifts, including weekends and be on call evenings. This position will require an office presence during assigned shifts.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Logistics Analyst has the responsibility of accurately forecasting bulk product deliveries by planning and adjusting scheduled trips to ensure customer service levels and efficiency of operations with available resources while supporting the Airgas Merchant Gases safety culture and adherence to DOT rules and regulations.
- Forecasting, adjusting, planning and scheduling deliveries of bulk cryogenic gases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communication with internal and external customers to ensure adequate supplies of product.
- Confirm systems data (tank readings, telemetry readings, planned deliveries) to determine and adjust delivery schedule for all accounts.
- Extensive communication and coordination with production, distribution and sales departments within Airgas.
Are you a MATCH?
- College degree with emphasis in operations management, logistics or business administration is preferred
- Two years of prior relevant experience preferred
- Experience in the transportation or logistics industry preferred
- Must be available to work any 12 hour shifts, including weekends
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.