Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Novateur Research Solutions is looking for a entry mid and and senior level software engineers with strong software and algorithm development skills. The successful candidate will be working with a small team of researchers and developers in supporting fundamental research, software prototyping, and system testing in operational scenarios.
- Work with researchers and implement machine learning and computer vision algorithms to solve real-world problems.
- Perform software optimization and testing of machine learning and computer vision algorithms for real-time applications.
- Bachelors in computer science, software engineering, engineering, physics, applied mathematics or a related field.
- Must be proficient in C/C++ and Python in Windows and Linux environment.
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of latest computer vision, image processing and machine learning technologies.
- Ability to write well-documented and manageable code using best software engineering practices.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working on cutting-edge technologies.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with OpenCV, ROS, deep-learning packages, and similar tools.
- Experience with hardware optimization such as GPU programming using CUDA.
- Experience with development and prototyping of real-time systems.
Novateur offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, 401(k) with generous employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, and company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.