Accelerate to Leadership Post-Graduate Program 2022 - Hospitality & Facilities Management Track
Aramark’s Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program offers early career talent valuable work experience, mentorship from industry leaders, and professional training across a variety of environments and business areas. As a year-long development and training program designed for recent college graduates, A2L provides you with the resources you need to unleash your full potential and launch an accelerated career path at Aramark.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles within Aramark while participating in structured program activities and developmental exercises tailored to each candidate’s career track. For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance, and impact lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations.
Aramark’s A2L Program is committed to fostering communities rooted in service, inclusion, and shared prosperity, empowering all individuals to make an impact.
Hospitality & Facilities Management Career Track:
What do a best-in-class hotel, electrifying concert arena, life-saving hospital, and leading university have in common? They all rely on efficient operations, maintenance, sophisticated engineering, spirited hospitality, and a hardworking staff to succeed. At Aramark, we take pride in keeping our facilities clean, safe, and running seamlessly, and we’re passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and clients. The Hospitality & Facilities Career Track allows you to gain an in-depth perspective of running and maintaining facilities and operations at a location that excites you.
Please check out our Early Careers page for a full list of our available opportunities.
What’s in It for You
- Exposure to a fast-paced, professional, and encouraging culture at the heart of culinary innovation
- A chance to work with industry leaders at a Fortune 200 company
- High level of access to supervisors, mentors, and significant feedback throughout the program
- Becoming part of an international team with a heightened focus on service, hospitality, inclusion, and sustainability
- Cross-functional collaboration and experience across teams and departments
- A premiere post-graduate program designed to place you on a fast track towards a managerial role, while developing you to become a future leader at Aramark
- Special discounted prices at exclusive Aramark properties and access to numerous other discounts at participating retailers
- Full benefit bundle, including: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account, Life & Accident Insurance, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Holidays & Paid Time Off, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Commuter Connection
What Makes You Right For This Role
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between May 2021 – August 2022 to be eligible for the 2022 A2L Program).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.