Portfolio Strategies Analyst – National Market Group
Cantor Fitzgerald’s National Markets group works closely with depository institutions, insurance companies, money managers and municipalities across the country.
The Portfolio Strategies Group, based in Memphis, TN, is searching for a junior-level analyst.
This entry-level position will provide a solid introduction to the fixed-income business. Duties include loading and maintaining customer portfolios as well as managing and maintaining the data that used throughout the analysis process. This position will also be responsible for producing daily/weekly/monthly reporting in addition to ad-hoc report creation. Further responsibilities will include system testing and validation and, over time, portfolio and security analysis.
This analyst position will be required to obtain securities industry licensing.
- MBA/Undergraduate degree in Finance/Economics
- CFA Candidate preferred
- Broad understanding of economic theory and influences on fixed income valuations
- Creative, forward-thinking
- Ability to communicate and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously