Business Operations Analyst
Torch is a rapidly growing start-up (10x in the last year) that has raised over $10+ million from top VCs including Bessemer Venture Partners, Felicis and FJ Labs. Torch is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. We are optimizing practices' supply ordering and helping them secure the best prices.
Our founding team has engineering and business experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including MIT and Harvard.
We are looking for a committed, hands-on Business Operations Analyst to manage day-to-day operations and strategy. As an analyst, you’ll be understanding customer needs in depth and developing foundational processes that will allow us to scale Torch to thousands of practices.
We expect most successful candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- A “can do” attitude with a focus on customer empathy and service
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail and ability to understand and organize complex workflows
- Hands-on collaborator that works well in teams
- A passion for understanding and solving user problems
- Passion for healthcare - interest in office-based healthcare (e.g., dental)
- Interest in technology and software