Data Analyst - China (2022 Start)
1. Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed;
2. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations;
3. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale;
4. Develop comprehensive knowledge of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development; Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information;
5. Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of ads products.
Working Location: Multiple cities in Mainland China including (but not limited to): Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen