Junior Data Analyst/Engineer
-Junior Data Analyst/Engineer
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Managing users and user roles.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
• Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analyses.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
• Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
• 1-3 years of work experience as a data analyst or in a related field is preferred
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide a software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.