Robotics Field Trainer - Sausalito
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Robotic Field Trainer will provide training and technical support to customers and employees on Hamilton products. Training will be done in person and remotely.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and deliver basic and advanced software and product training for customers. Deliver training in a formal (classroom) and informal (onsite) setting.
- Work collaboratively with management to identify, recommend, and implement new learning and development offerings, techniques, and applications.
- Provide constructive feedback on instrument products which may improve safety, reliability, customer satisfaction, or cost reduction.
- Design and deliver training material for Hamilton Sales and Applications team.
- Keep training equipment in good working order and manage inventory.
- Provide training metrics to management for continuous improvement for future training's.
- Assist with the preparation and performance of product demonstrations for Hamilton sales at the training facility.
- Provide application support to customers as training schedule allows.
- Document application support work and customer visits within a company database or other required format.
- Develop application-specific protocols on Hamilton products by interpreting procedures provided by the customer or Hamilton Sales and Applications team.
- Optimize liquid handling performance of instrumentation and perform troubleshooting of application protocols and instrumentation.
- Demonstrate usage of advanced programming skills and software functions to control instrumentation.
- Contribute to company knowledge base.
- Maintain support for existing customers by providing additional application protocols, training, etc.
- Work independently and make intelligent decisions based on experience and knowledge.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in computer science, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or other sciences.
- Certification or equivalent experience as a technical trainer is desired.
- Demonstration of group facilitation and stand-up presentation skills is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in laboratory automation or a similarly related field.
- Experience with programming or operating automated laboratory scientific equipment is required.
- Experience programming complex applications is desired.
- Experience with programming languages and computer knowledge is desired.
- Must have good planning and customer relationship skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Ability and willingness to work with non-technical customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to travel. Requires flexibility in working hours and availability for up to 50% travel.
- Must have good knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision.
Our company has the following to offer you:
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.