Product Management Xtern - The Ultimate Internship Experience
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPS
The Indianapolis Tech Ecosystem seeks passionate students to work as Product Management Interns in the summer of 2022. In this role you will work alongside experienced professionals to actively contribute to meaningful projects and gain valuable experience. This is an opportunity to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom and develop the skills you’ll need for the next step in your career.
WORK AT A RAPIDLY-GROWING TECH COMPANY
The Xtern program places you with a high-growth tech company for a 10-week, full time, paid internship over the summer with free housing. Xtern finalists will interview with three-to-five potential tech companies for their internship on November 12th, 2021.
- Work collaboratively with team to ensure alignment and achievement of goals.
- Work under supervision to coordinate trials and introduction of new features.
- Provides project management for product conversions within the organization as assigned.
- Identify unique opportunity for product lines of business driving value to customers and business opportunities
- Conducts research and analysis
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Marketing, Sales, Business Analytics or Management, or a Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ability to listen well and engage others in dialogue
- Digital literacy with high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization as needed
JOIN US FOR THE BEST SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE
There is more to your life than school, and there should be more to your internship than work. Xtern is the whole package. Work alongside industry leaders at Indy’s fastest-growing tech companies, live and make friends with more than 100 other Xterns from around the country, and experience why Indy is such an awesome place to live.
- Professional Networking and Skills Development: When you join the tech community in Indianapolis, you join a community of artists, makers, and technologists who are passionate about helping each other create the best product, affect the most change, and be the best builders they can be. Through newly-developed, specialized training tracks based on your professional interests, we plug you into that community from day one.
- Civic Engagement: In Xtern, we believe in making a big impact – both in our companies and in our community. We want to help you change the world for the better, one great idea at a time. Whether you're helping the city pursue some of its most challenging problems or teaching the next generation of kids to code, you'll have support to dive into any project.
- City Immersion: Experience the social and cultural scene that makes Indy such an awesome place to live with Xtern events across the 10-week internship program.
If you’re looking to make an impact on a growing tech community, be sure to apply online before the deadline, October 11th at 11:59 PM.
The Xtern Program also recruits for internship opportunities in the following roles:
• Business Analyst
• Data Science
• Devops/IT Networking
• Graphic Design
• Product and Project Marketing
• QA and Testing
• Software Engineering
• UX Design