We are looking for a Analyst, Technology to join our technology team. This team member will be responsible for supporting Acronym's proprietary business intelligence platform while working within the broader development team to ensure overall product quality.
Remote until 2022 and then hybrid
Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada.
This is the Job ...
- Being the first line for incoming support requests.
- Overseeing our daily alerts and resolving or escalating any issues that arise.
- Overseeing our data integration processes including troubleshooting, rerunning and escalating as necessary.
- Completing regular data maintenance tasks.
- Helping with quality assurance on occasion.
- Backing up the engineering team in other areas as needed.
- In addition, this position will have significant opportunity for growth through individual projects or other tasks as determined both by company need and your interests. Candidates that can analyze a process and identify not only the areas for improvement but also how to improve them will be an excellent fit.
This is you….
- Truly excellent critical thinking skills.
- Proactive self-starter.
- An impressive attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- 1-3 Years of professional experience, preferably in software support and/or data analysis.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of team and the ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Experienced with Microsoft Power BI.
- Able to effectively use basic selects and joins in MySQL.
- Basic understanding of how ETLs work and data validation.
- Knowledge of the digital media industry.
Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
Paid time off for your Birthday
D&I Employee Resource Groups
This is us…
Acronym is an award-winning performance marketing agency headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with presence around the world to support our global clientele. Our expertise is in managing highly complex search and multi-channel marketing challenges powered by our own patented technology to improve performance aligned with business goals. Our employees are industry experts who are diverse, energetic, intelligent, motivated, and fun individuals.
Acronym is an equal opportunity employer.
Become part of an organization whose team members are diverse, energetic intelligent motivated people who love what they do - come join us at Acronym today!
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Acronym.