Contracts Life Cycle Management Analyst
Nearly every one of us has been impacted by cancer in some way. When you join Leica Biosystems, you’re helping make a difference in advancing cancer diagnostics. Join our global team and help us transform the industry!
We are looking for a Contracts Life Cycle Analyst to be part of our Sales Operations Life Cycle Management team. The individual will be responsible for the structuring and administration of pricing, and contract performance for our Advanced Staining, Core Histology and Pathology Imaging businesses supporting our Sales teams for Leica Biosystems. In this role, the Contracts Life Cycle Analyst will be expected to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, balance internal and external business operation demands, and bring a strong foundation of sales operations, work flow and process improvement experience to the team. This individual will be responsible for driving pricing and contract efficiencies. Administration of general pricing, price discrepancy resolutions and price increase process along with developing pricing models, price harmonization tools and analyzing contract performance is required. Complete, accurate, timely and compliant price administration and contract performance tracking is critical. Improving upon the current and establishing new processes, as well as creating Standard Work around these processes is critical.
All the responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Track, review, and resolve contract performance matters
- Manage price loading, price maintenance and price increase processes
- Track, review, and resolve pricing discrepancies
- Support team in preparing pricing and reviewing contracts for completeness/accuracy
- Perform contract execution
- Maintain contract database to ensure price alignment, implementation of scheduled price increases, and contract performance
- Document processes and perform ad hoc analysis as requested
- Manage Annual List Price Increase notification process
- Other projects and duties as requested
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
Recent graduate with BA or BS Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Finance or related degree with 1+ years of related experience (Experience can come from Internships/Co-ops or school team projects)
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Strong presentation and data-gathering skills with the ability to clearly articulate information to influence decisions. High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial deal modelling and contract performance tracking preferred
- Diagnostics, Life Science and/or Pathology experience preferred
- Contracting skills including language drafting, redlining, business terms review a plus
- SAP or other ERP systems -query / data mining / database management experience preferred
- Previous experience in finance, marketing and/or sales a plus
Check out our benefits here: www.danaherbenefits.com
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. This job description may be changed at any time.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.