28100 Torch Parkway, Suite 700, Warrenville, IL 60555-3938
A global manufacturer and distributor of consumer healthcare products is seeking a top-
performing candidate to join the Ecommerce department as an Ecommerce Analyst to assist in website optimization, acquisition of new customers, merchandising, content management and data analysis. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter digitally savvy who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth. They desire to pursue their career in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Business or Finance.
This is a full-time temporary to hire position working 40 hours per week. Essential Functions –
- Assist Ecommerce Specialists/Analysts in processing, scheduling, and following up on daily website/product page content updates in Magento 2 eCommerce Platform.
- Duties may include:
- o Adding/removingimages
- o Adding/removingtext
- o Adding/removingbanners
- o UpdatingMagentoproductattributes
- o Troubleshootingmissingproducts/basicwebsiteissues
- Assist in completing requests for new products to be added to websites.
- Assist in completing requests for vendor content updates to product pages.
- Ongoing web metric analysis, delivering world-class reporting and research to show how ecommerce optimization tactics impact revenue to measure and improve ecommerce conversion. Define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Assist with pulling and analyzing data, making logical recommendations for merchandising
- Assist in website Search Engine Optimization and web-site search data-driven optimization
- Quality Assurance (QA)/User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assist with QA/UAT testing of new and existing website features
- Assist in writing and carrying out basic test plans
- Perform cross-browser testing to ensure quality digital product
- Assist in troubleshooting basic website issues and provide detailed results with steps to reproduce and
- Assist in ad hoc merchandising projects
- Develop engaging content for digital platforms
- Competitor research and analysis
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- May also include various tasks not specifically listed.
- Education / Experience Requirements –
- 1-3 years experience (applicable internships welcome)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Ecommerce or related field)
- Strong professional written, analytical, & interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills – Excel (i.e., Pivot Tables)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & work towards long-term goals
- Basic understand of online marketplaces &/or retail sales
- Teachable attitude
- Previous experience or coursework involving data analysis, digital marketing, website design
- /development or digital user experience.
- Optional Preferred Skills
- Basic HTML and/or CSS
- Merchandising experience in Magento 2, or similar ecommerce platform
- Previous Quality Assurance or User Acceptance Testing Experience
- Google Analytics Experience or Certification
- Basic Google Tag Manager