Data Science Intern
About the Role ✨
On a typical day you might...
- Conduct deep-dive analyses using Python or R to unlock insights for key stakeholders across the Snackpass business, answering questions such as "what are the most important promotions for restaurants to run?"
- Write backend LookML code and SQL to build out our analytics
- Build both internal and external facing dashboards and alerting systems to empower teams at Snackpass and our thousands of restaurant partners
- Strong proficiency in SQL, you should expect to write complex queries often, experience working with NoSQL data in a SQL context is a plus
- Experience with Python or R, experience doing data analyses to answer questions like “what is the most important feature of a successful Snackpass restaurant?”
- Excited to work closely with non-technical stakeholders to build data-driven solutions to their most pressing problems
- Experience with techniques such as linear and non-linear regression, decision trees, and PCA
- Pursuing a BA/BS in a quantitative or social science field
- Experience with MongoDB, BiqQuery, and/or Segment
- Experience with analytics tools such as Looker or Tableau