Experience Design Intern - Front-end Developer
As an intern front-end developer at Credera, you will collaborate with a team of passionate people to create user-driven-solutions. You will specialize in cutting edge web technologies and will help build scalable solutions which serve the needs of millions of users around the world. As an intern, you will be staffed on one of Credera’s current client projects. Throughout our ten-week internship program, you will receive ongoing support from your Onboarding Peer and Career Coach, sharpen your existing skills while adding new knowledge to your toolkit, and experience the Credera culture through various events and networking opportunities.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will work with XD designers, researchers, and technology specialists to bring visionary concepts to life. By adopting agile practices, you will work through all project life cycles from ideation to delivery. You will leverage modern frameworks to build solutions that support the needs of users, while adhering to web accessibility standards and development best practices.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR ME?
- You are a detail-oriented student who’s passionate about building web applications using cutting edge web technology and want to explore this field as a future career path
- You have an understanding of the full-stack, but prefer to build the visual and interactive pieces of an application
- You have a passion for learning and developing new skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong internal drive
- You lean into challenges and see them as opportunities for growth
- You desire to build high-touch digital solutions such as micro animations, responsive components, lazy-loading, etc.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Computer Science, Software Development and/or related field of study
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Experience using version control in a team setting (i.e. Git)
- Passion for tinkering, experimenting, and being put in situation outside of the comfort zone
- Interest in latest web technology tools, frameworks, and trends
- Involvement in web-development pursuits such as hackathons, bootcamps, building of personal website/ portfolio, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership across academic projects or extracurriculars
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a diverse team
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Travel: Varies based on project assignments. 10- 50% on average
WHO WE ARE:
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our approximately 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received a number of national awards, including:
- 2021 Top 100 Internship Programs
- Top Workplaces USA
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Best Workplaces in Texas by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 7-time winner of 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly Magazine
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials