Operations Management Training Program
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
LOCATION: North Carolina
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of our manufacturing operations.
As a Management Trainee (Global Graduate) in Operations, you’ll gain hands on experience across various areas in Operations and achieve insight about the end-to-end intricacies of the business. Through guided training and development plans, consistent support from mentors, and exposure to multiple functional areas you will have the opportunity to learn about the company’s strategic focus and grow your skills to ensure your contribution has an impact on business results. Throughout the year you will rotate through at least two roles within the following areas of Operations:
- Manufacturing – Production, Engineering, Process Control
- Procurement – Direct Materials, Vapor Materials
- Operations Services – Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Planning, Environmental Health & Safety
Reports to: Operations Manager
What you will be accountable for
Depending on role assignment, responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development of strategic objectives and implementation of key operations initiatives
- Challenge existing processes and deliver continuous improvement
- Evaluate and analyze data to understand current status and inspire change
- Be a champion of change
- Achieve KPI (key performance indicator) metrics
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to lead an organization?
- Are you a bold and creative problem solver?
- Have you had operations experience as an intern?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or STEM field
- 0-3 years of experience in operations or related field
- High academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with a view towards future trends and data analytics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong eye for business and a strategic approach
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition