Operations Data Analyst
West Creek Financial is a consumer finance company that partners with retailers across the country to provide our customers with a superior financing experience. We were founded with the aim of reinventing retail finance for our customers. Our founders are former executives at a leading financial institution with deep experience in retail lending and high growth businesses.
We are in search of an Operations Analyst to assist in providing exceptional data, analytical, and reporting support to our rapidly growing Operations/Contact Center. This associate will have the unique opportunity to grow alongside the company and help shape the future direction. This position is responsible for supporting the business through reporting, providing analysis, and assistance in driving the implementation of strategic business initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on technical and analytical skills, as well as a background in Operations/Contact Center data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop reporting tools to meet business objectives
- Perform analysis on data sets to identify trends and make recommendations
- Build and enhance operations data infrastructure – creating and maintaining relational database solutions
- Create queries as needed to problem-solve and answer internal and external customer questions
- Prepare written analysis and present findings to leadership and team members
- Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service (internal customers/stakeholders)
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Analytics preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with SQL, data analysis, and report creation
- Experience in creating reports using Tableau
- Advanced SQL & Excel skills with a strong understanding and experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Python for data munging and analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet concurrent, rigorous deadlines
- Candidate must be able to work independently, unsupervised and efficiently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- 3+ years’ experience with Python
- 2+ years’ experience with Tableau
- 3+ years’ experience with Contact Center data
- 1+ years’ experience with Financial data