Data Analyst Intern
Data Analyst Intern
Curated is an online shopping platform built from the ground up for people-powered personalization. Every shopper gets real-time one-on-one guidance from certified experts for a unique and collaborative shopping experience. Customers feel confident in every purchase and experts earn meaningful income to fund their passions - it’s a win-win!
We tailor our program to provide participants with real, impactful work, contributing directly to the continued success of Curated. As a data analyst, you will have to translate our data into meaningful insight. Upon the completion of the internship, this could be extended to a full-time position.
What you’ll do:
- Build business dashboards that enable cross-functional teams to accurately measure and track their success.
- Perform data analysis and provide insight to engineering and business teams that influences their decision-making.
- Preprocess and clean the raw data to ensure and maintain the quality of our data pipeline.
- Stretch goal: build an engineering pipeline to automate the data extraction and reporting process.
What you’ll bring:
- Rising senior year or above.
- Project experience in SQL/Python coding is a must. You should be comfortable with the basic SQL syntax and analytics Python library
- Coursework and practice experience in core statistics and machine learning concepts, including classic techniques (i.e. logistic regressions, SVM, Random Forest)
- Nice to have: experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Looker;
- Leadership and a collaborative mindset: This will be an incredibly cross-functional position. You’ll work closely with every single team at Curated - product, engineering, design, marketing, business development, inventory, experts, and content.
- Passion: We care a lot about our business, and we are looking for people who are inspired by what we do. Our business helps experts monetize their passion, and gives customers a delightful experience.
Why you’ll love working at Curated:
- A fantastic team: We’re a team of ~70 individuals who love solving challenging problems and building technology. You will be working alongside tech leaders experienced in launching and scaling businesses in multiple industries.
- Inspiring experts: Everything we do is to make our experts successful. When our experts are successful, our customers have an amazing experience and get products they love. Our experts are students, firefighters, teachers, stay-at-home moms, golf pros, authors, retired restaurant managers, and more.
- A delightful product: When an expert and a customer click, the end result is magical.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Curated is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to build a marketplace that serves every demographic with the highest level of quality and respect. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive community within both the outdoor and the tech industries.
Location: SF (remote working is also an option)