Program Manager, SITC (@ Executive Director, Inc.)
Program Manager, SITC at Executive Director, Inc. in Milwaukee, WI - shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, INC. CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
REPORTS TO: Associate Director of Online and Clinician Education (SITC)
DIRECT REPORTS: None
STATUS: Exempt (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week)
The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) is a non-profit medical professional society of influential scientists, academicians, researchers, clinicians, government representatives, and industry leaders from around the world dedicated to improving cancer patient outcomes by advancing the science and application of cancer immunotherapy. Reporting to the Associate Director of Online and Clinician Education and working closely with the society online education and scientific departments, society leadership and appropriate committees, the Program Manager will spend 50% of their time overseeing content strategy deliverables and 50% working within the online education team to execute varied projects.
CONTENT STRATEGY RESPONSIBILITIES
- In partnership with the appropriate organizing committees, volunteer leaders, collaborative partners and relative staff, develop a content strategy within priority areas determined by the society’s annual leadership retreat
- Inventory all content assets of the society including but not limited to enduring materials from in-person conferences, white papers and other scientific consensus statements, Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines, educational content developed in partnership with likeminded organizations, online educational activities, patient education guides, website content and all derivatives thereof
- Perform an annual audit of all society content and deliverables and identify gaps in content deliverables
- Under the guidance of the Associate Director of Online and Clinician Education, develop a strategy that creates meaningful, cohesive, engaging, and sustainable content that attracts the target audiences over the span of all society programs and projects
- Prepare budgets for annual content strategy efforts
- Develop standards and guidelines to support content strategy that are in line with content management best practices
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in content strategy
ONLINE EDUCATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and moderate educational webinars by managing the production timelines, working with subject matter experts, running the online webinar software, collecting and analyzing attendee feedback and demographics
- Manage online courses and other online educational programs as assigned, including development of concept proposals, communication with subject matter experts, developing budgets, setting timelines, collecting paperwork from subject matter experts, and analyzing the success of programs
- Assist with the selection of appropriate content delivery formats and technologies
- Ensure that timely and accurate information is on the society website pertaining to special projects and other areas of responsibility
- Work with designated leaders to develop and manage other short-term and long-term special projects as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications – Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communications skills. Computer proficiency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and timelines essential. Professional demeanor and acute attention to detail with high accuracy on outputs. Able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience – Experience in content strategy, program or project management and/or online education preferred. Previous association management experience and familiarity with nonprofit boards of directors a plus.
- Travel of up to 4 weeks per year
- Some evening and weekend work, as needed
- Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.