Senior Supply Chain Management Consultant - DHL Consulting Americas
As a Senior Supply Chain Consultant, you will focus on our external business and work together with customers of Deutsche Post DHL Group. You will be part of DHL Consulting’s Strategic Logistics Consulting (SLC) practice group. This role will focus on our SLC business in the Americas region.
With topics covering supply chain strategy, supply chain transformation, operational excellence, digitalization, analytics & supply chain IT, you will support clients to achieve their strategic business objectives through best-in-class supply chains. You will lead the development of topic expertise for supply chain optimization capabilities for DHL Consulting’s SLC practice globally. You contribute to the development of our SLC service offerings, drive supply chain optimization on projects and support supply chain project acquisition activities, working with other Supply Chain Consultants and Management Consultants.
Learn more about our SLC services here: https://dhl-consulting.com/expertise/supply-chain-consulting/
DHL Consulting is the international management and supply chain consultancy of Deutsche Post DHL Group. We empower the top management of Deutsche Post DHL Group and its customers to shape the future of their businesses – worldwide. With an ambitious and highly motivated team in 4 locations globally we develop high-impact solutions for the business and supply chain challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Variety of exciting projects in supply chain with a diverse range of clients, among them the global top players in their industry
- Direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects·
- Specific training designed around your unique potential a suitable career path that facilitates your personal and professional growth·
- A diversity of clients and colleagues in our four offices globally as part of a project work or office exchange programs
- Attractive salary package and good development perspective within Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Opportunity to shape the future of our SLC practice
- A highly collaborative team built on mutual respect and support
- At least three years’ work experience in supply chain consulting or solution design with some strategic focus
- Experience with at least 2-3 of the following supply chain methodologies: network modeling & optimization, supply chain mapping, inventory optimization, transport optimization, omnichannel supply chain design, S&OP, warehouse design, production planning)
- Experience with supply chain optimization tools such as Llamasoft’s Supply Chain Guru or comparable tools preferred
- Ability to clean, analyze and derive insights from supply chain data (using MS Excel or similar tools)
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI/Tableau are a bonus
- Outstanding University records; degree in supply chain or related field preferred
- International experiences gained through work or studies
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities; strong quantitative skills
- Strong presentation skills, especially presenting technical results to business stakeholders
- Ability to work equally well independently and in a team setting, coaching Supply Chain Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Willingness to travel to support global projects as needed
DHL Consulting: where people with ideas come to grow.
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter. We sponsor visa's for applicants that are already in the US and eligible for it .
Find out more and at www.dhl-consulting.com