Data Analyst Intern, Business Intelligence
About the role
As a Data Analyst Intern, Business Intelligence, you will assist with auditing and cleaning-up our Amplitude instance, make Amplitude more user-friendly and ultimately increase the adoption. This is a Fall intern position.
In this role, you can expect to
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Business teams to identify the different use cases where Amplitude can be used to get real-time insights.
- Implement events/event properties taxonomy best practices.
- Identify opportunities for event data consolidation/expansion.
- Establish plan to optimize Amplitude event volume usage including
- Hide/deprecate outdated taxonomy unused, no recent data, etc.
- Merge old taxonomy with new proposed taxonomy to ensure no data gaps
- Work with key stakeholders to develop an event data governance plan
- Revamp Amplitude support documentation and expand company-wide training programs to increase the tool’s adoption.
To thrive in this role, you have the following
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Any past experience in using business intelligence and visualizations tools such as Amplitude, Looker, Tableau would be a bonus.
- Great documentation and training skills.
- Have a fundamental understanding of data infrastructure.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the internal team.
- Good SQL skills.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.