Business Insights Senior Analyst (Commercial Lines Insurance Automation)
Do you want to be part of a team on the leading edge of making data-driven automation advancements in Commercial Insurance? Do you want to enable significant ease-of-doing-business improvements for our agents to deliver upon our strategic Big Bets? Our team has been challenged to break new ground in order to provide highly impactful agent experiences and to achieve business results that will advance our presence in the Small Commercial market.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual with analytics expertise to join our high performing, engaged team. If selected for this role, you will support the creation and monitoring of automation initiatives. You will be responsible for using data to tell the story of automation to Commercial leaders. You will provide insights and recommendations as you monitor and manage our growing automated Commercial portfolio. You will solve problems with cross-functional teammates in business insights, underwriting, and automation rules. You will join a highly collaborative and fast-paced team creating solutions which drive ease and efficiency, ensuring we are the carrier of choice in Small Commercial.
- Highly skilled in the ability to solve business problems using data and analysis, ability to identify relevant trends and insights
- Ability to extract, manipulate, and validate data in a complex, relational database environment. SQL coding experience.
- Highly skilled in data visualization. Ability to tell the story with data.
- Ability to participate in cross-functional projects
- Collaborate well with cross-functional business partners
- Ability to use advanced analytics skills to drive insights and recommendations
- P&C Commercial Insurance background preferred
- Knowledge of CLT (Commercial Lines Transformation) data preferred
- Tools: Tableau, R, SAS, Excel
This opening can be filled in one of our offices, or in a remote/work-from-home (WFH) capacity. This role may also be filled at a different level, for example: Analyst, depending on candidate skills and experience.