Financial Analyst (Based in Los Angeles) - Recent Grads Only
We are a hospitality tech start-up interested in hiring a financial analyst intern who can be either virtual or based in Southern California in a hybrid office/work from home arrangement. We are looking for a full-time commitment for a minimum of 6 months, ideally starting as soon as possible. To learn about our company, please visit www.mogulhospitality.com
· You have already graduated from university and are no longer taking coursework. No current students, please.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or a Quantitative Discipline, (which must include coursework and training in Finance) such as Data Science.
· GPA of at least 3.5 with evidence of strong English verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in entrepreneurial ventures, including start-ups in the software, internet, hospitality and/or real estate industry
ADDITIONAL (OPTIONAL) QUALIFICATIONS
· Master’s Degree in Business, Economics or Data Science. CFA or CPA
· International work experience, particularly in Asia-Pacific region
· Create and improve corporate financial model, including software, property management and other businesses to predict situations and run scenarios
· Prepare financial reports and annual operational budgets and KPIs shared daily and weekly
· Analyze business unit financial data, provide forecasting support, and create relevant spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
· Maintain investor data room, assist with Investor Relations process, updating presentations, and other projects as needed such as analysis of comparable investments, IPOs, etc.
· Respond to General Inquiries from investors, lenders, and other finance partners
Starting Compensation for U.S. based candidates is Salary $5000/month, 20% discretionary bonus. Compensation will be reevaluated after 3 months.