2022 RFP Writer Summer Analyst
Ares is a leading global alternative asset manager, that operates integrated businesses across Credit, Private Equity, Real Estate, Secondary Solutions and Strategic Initiatives. Ares is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player to join the Ares RFP Team as an RFP Writer Summer Analyst to support marketing and investor relations activities. The RFP Writer Summer Analyst will support various product management teams across Ares’ business groups by leveraging firm-wide resources to respond to formal requests for proposal, request for information, and due diligence questionnaires for clients/prospective investors and respond to ad-hoc questions.
Reports to: Head of Ares RFP
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in completing requests for proposals (RFP’s), requests for information, operational due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from prospective and existing investors.
- Assist with firm level surveys and questionnaires.
- Coordinate with groups across the firm to gather information and to write accurate and consistent responses to RFP’s, and data requests.
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of internally stored content on the team's RFP content database by adding new records and updating existing content ad hoc and quarterly basis.
- Work with outsourced consultant database population vendor for all active strategies; review/audit qualitative and quantitative firm / strategy information including performance, AUM and characteristics.
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a related field (economics, finance, accounting, or marketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate clear responses
- Experience with formatting, reviewing and proofreading of materials for content and grammar
- Strong work ethic including proactively addressing projects at hand and improving processes
- Highly organized with a proven ability to prioritize high volumes of work from a multitude of sources while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Ability to stay calm and focused in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple concurrent deadlines
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy with particular focus on qualitative and quantitative accuracy
- Problem solver with ability to research solutions and suggest resolutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Tableau a plus