Soothsayer Analytics is seeking Senior Data Engineer who has an interest in solving challenging Big Data problems in Insurance. Our Data team works on a variety of exciting analytics (ML, AI) projects.
Number of positions: 2
Immediate need, need someone to start within 1-2 weeks max.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK FROM OUR OFFICE IN DETROIT, MI, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT JOIN IMMEDIATELY, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE.
- PhD in computer science, Physics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other quantitative/ Computational discipline or Master's with over 5 year of real-time relevant real-time Industry experience as a Data Engineer/ Bigdata Engineer is a MUST.
Required experience: At least 5 years of industry experience as a Data Engineer/ Big Data Engineer is required.
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, design and development of complex operationalizing machine learning projects.
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for the articulation to other development team members.
- Contribute to the architecture design, development of data or machine learning pipelines, and integration into enterprise systems
- Responsible for Build and configure multi-tenant machine learning environments on-prem, cloud or hybrid
- Having a passion for solving interesting and challenging big data problems
- Communicate results to scientific and business stakeholders
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists and business analysts.
Covid-19 update: Work from our office in Detroit, MI, remote work is not allowed.
About Soothsayer Analytics
Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data. Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions. Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools. Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions. Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications. We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data. Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.