Starwood Capital Group 2022 Investor Relations Analyst
The Starwood Capital investor relations and global fundraising team is responsible for managing and enhancing investor relationships around the world on behalf of the firm’s private investment funds and co-investments. The individual will be exposed to multiple aspects of Starwood Capital Group’s investor relations process, with a focus on personalized reporting for current investors and the preparation of custom responses for investors performing due diligence. Through this experience, the individual will work with multiple teams at Starwood Capital and develop expertise related to the firm’s business lines, investment strategies, funds and investments.
- Perform research and draft responses for new and existing investor requests.
- Complete custom quarterly reports for specific investors.
- Gather information as necessary to keep presentations, track record, website and brochures up to date.
- Assist the global capital raising team in their fundraising efforts by identifying and researching institutional prospects.
- Communicate with numerous people across all departments of the firm (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Accounting, Legal, Treasury, Design, etc.)
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and strong academic record, preferably with courses in finance
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience (investor relations/real estate/investment banking/accounting/finance/audit)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills
- Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task
- Composed, poised and discrete in nature with a high level of integrity
- Ability to develop relationships throughout the organization
- Authorization to work in the United States