Associate Systems Analyst - IT Rotational
Work Mode: Hybrid
Kohler, WI or Hybrid (Partially Remote) preferred. This rotational systems analyst may be required to commute to the Company Headquarters in Kohler, WI on certain days and depending on projects.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in Information Technology with a global diversified organization? Do you consider yourself a continues learner and have bold career goals in IT? If so, please consider applying for the Systems Analyst Rotational Program with Kohler Co.!
Kohler Co., a fast growing privately held company, offers competitive compensation and extensive benefits including 401K match, pension, tuition reimbursement, parental leave and other company perks and benefits. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines, power systems and decorative products. The company is a proud owner and operator of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations and a host of Ryder Cup 2021. Visit kohlercompany.com to learn more about Kohler Co.'s "Believing in Better" philosophy and global efforts in sustainability and stewardship!
The Kohler IT Rotational Program offers early in career associates the opportunity to obtain meaningful work experiences through a structured 24 month rotational program. The program is designed to grow Kohler IT people & technical leaders of the future, by developing strong functional/technical expertise and business knowledge through challenging, hands-on assignments and to expose them to various groups across IT and business.
Specific Job Content: This specific job will allow exposure to most areas of Kohler Enterprise IT through multiple intentional placements with various functional teams. This could include work with the service desk (call center), cyber security, infrastructure & operations, core applications, and digital applications. For each rotation, you will be paired with a rotation mentor who is also a subject matter expert and will help guide through work assignments. The work assigned in this role will be strategic, meaningful projects within the organization. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with systems background and have worked on digital applications such as web, ecommerce, salesforce, or data & analytics with associated business experience; however, experience with these systems are not required. This position provides opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- Develop detail systems and program specifications. Develop system and program documentation and user procedures.
- Prepare test data. Perform system and program testing. Perform system and program implementation and modification.
- Research systems and programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test and implement detailed solutions.
- Assist in providing inputs for project review meetings and management presentations including general design review, project scheduling, test plan, system and program tactics and methods, system controls, procedures, documentation, and system implementation plan.
- Learn and comply with Systems Development standards, procedures, guidelines, priorities and schedules.
- Develop personal competence in using standard methods, procedures, programming languages, and the variety of software development and testing tools employed at Kohler Co.
- Provide positive contributions as a team member of systems projects. Learn to develop practical systems scopes that enhance the business function. Learn to provide quality within budget and schedule to meet objectives.
- Provide analysis and counsel to personnel of operating units to analyze problems and develop solutions as well as assure efficient operation of existing systems and programs. Develop an understanding of business processes and the implications of computer systems on those processes.
- Participate in educational programs and professional societies involving analysis skills and computing technology.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Business, Supply Chain or related field required. Candidates with an Associate’s degree in Information Technology and minimum 2 years experience will also be considered.
- The ability to read, write, and speak Mandarin, French or Mexican Spanish is a strong plus.
- Travel 15% as needed.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.