Business Data Analyst
We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The Analytics team is focused on using data to generate insights and power fact-based decision making across the business. At DraftKings, we offer innovative and engaging product experiences, including Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), Sportsbook, Casino, and NFT Marketplace.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst:
- Focus on transforming huge volumes of data into actionable business insights to fuel the growth of DraftKings.
- Distill complex concepts down to simple frameworks.
- Develop a strong understanding of how customers behave and identify through data analytics, research, and logic.
- Optimize key business drivers, such as marketing channel spend mix and product experience.
- Identify ways to improve customer game-play through product changes.
- Measure how new features, or site changes, drive shifts in customer behavior.
- Develop and systematize standard reporting for key business results.
What you’ll bring:
- 0-1 year of analytics experience, preferably at an e-commerce, B2C or consulting company.
- Proficient in SQL or Snowflake and comfortable with Tableau. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing required, with model building experience being a strong plus.
- Demonstrated history of autonomously developing new insights from data.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- BS in Mathematics, Business, Engineering, or a related field.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.