Clinical Trials Coordinating Center Director
The Jaeb Center for Health Research is seeking a clinical trials Coordinating Center Director. The individual will be responsible for the design, planning, development, management, oversight, and reporting of clinical research studies from study start-up to final closeout. See below for additional details.
Master’s or PhD and 3+ years in designing or coordinating clinical trials required. Epidemiology or statistics degree preferred; required. Salary will be commensurate with degree, experience and includes an excellent benefit package. Relocation to the Tampa Bay area is not a requirement.
· Responsible for the design and execution of clinical studies. This include responsibility for the planning, development, management, monitoring, and coordination of clinical research studies from initiation through close out.
· Write and maintain ownership of grant applications, reports, and renewals; acts as primary liaison with Sponsor/Funding Agency.
· Oversee protocol development.
· Work with team to develop clinical study documents including protocol, informed consent form, case report forms, monitoring plans, training plans, and procedure manuals.
· Participate in manuscript and abstract development as an author
· Ensure that clinical study is conducted per FDA regulations, GCP guidelines, and company SOPs.
· Coordinate activities of clinical sites and vendors involved in the project.
· Oversee preparation of Institutional Review Board and FDA materials and submissions as applicable.
· Create and manage clinical research budget.
· Lead project team.
The Jaeb Center is a nonprofit entity in Tampa, FL whose primary focus is in serving as a Coordinating Center for multi-center clinical trials. For more information on the Jaeb Center’s current projects please visit our website at www.jaeb.org.
Candidates may apply by submitting a letter outlining current interests and relevant experience, a curriculum vitae (resume) and application on our careers page.