Garena Management Associate Program (Shanghai)
Who are we?
Garena is a leading global online games developer and publisher with a global footprint across more than 130 markets. Free Fire, our self-developed title, was the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019 and 2020 (based on App Annie). In addition, we publish hit titles from our partners – such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty: Mobile, and League of Legends – in markets globally. We are also a leading eSports organiser and host some of the world’s biggest eSports events.
What is it?
Game to shape the global arena? Embark on an adventure across global markets as a Management Associate and grow to be the future leader of the games industry. Explore the unknown with us in this 2-year program (with 4 six-month rotations) where you will drive critical projects, work with diverse teams, and receive direct guidance from our senior management team.
Where is it?
What is in store for you?
- Impactful and challenging work: Take on real, impactful responsibilities that will make a lasting impression on the games industry. Conquer the challenging objectives with your own strategies, or work with the team to come up with one.
- Talented and supportive co-workers: Work with talented and kind-hearted teammates you can trust. Surround yourself with people who are happy to support you and the team in your endeavours.
- Autonomy at work: We believe in autonomy and trust that our employees know best how to do their jobs. We also value your opinion and feedback.
- Global MA community: Connect yourself to this exclusive Management Associate family across the region who share the same passion for making a real difference to the game industry in every way possible.
What are we looking for?
- Passion: Wanting to make a difference and exploring the unknown
- Adaptability: Flair to thrive in uncertain situations and push yourself beyond your limits
- Drive: Being excited about challenges big and small and braving through even the toughest storms
- Analytical Ability: Proven track record of academic excellence in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program
- We are able to sponsor non-Chinese candidates to work in China
- Please note that you can only apply to one location for our leadership programs (both Management Associate Program & Global Leaders Program)
Apply here now!