FXD Director, Professional and Community Education
The SLS Director of Professional and Community Education is responsible for program design and implementation of all non-degree bearing leadership training and non-certificate development programs offered through the School of Leadership Studies (SLS). Such offerings include: community-based leadership programs, organizational and community assessments, professional development, coaching, leadership assessments, webinars, professional conferences, and customized leadership training programs for a wide range of organizations. This position also includes the development and oversight of School-community partnerships focusing on BIPOC and underrepresented communities, and non-profits and organizations serving with underrepresented communities.
- Previous experience developing and managing professional and community education programs, working with underrepresented communities
- 3 – 5 years of program management experience
- Demonstrated experience with program design and implementation in a competitive and fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to and ability to represent the mission of Gonzaga University and the School of Leadership Studies to all constituencies and the community
- High level of energy, creativity
- Demonstrated effectiveness in verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.