Manulife: Asia LEAD Program - Management Associate 2022 Intake
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Manulife LEAD (Leadership, Experience, Advocacy, and Development) is a future-focused graduate development program that offers business rotational assignments, social learning, and advocacy experience. Program graduates are offered final placement into management positions aligned to business and career interests.
The LEAD graduate program aims to attract and develop a pipeline of digitally minded and trained millennial talent with the potential for either a General Management and/or business leadership career pathway trajectory.
What motivates you?
- Provides a multi-faceted learning and development experience for entry level talent to advance into future leadership roles aligned to our corporate vision, mission, strategic priorities and brand values
- Develop skills for individuals that aspire towards a career in general management and support the growth of our global business
- Supports future leaders with establishing a powerful internal network to advance their careers within the organization
On the job you will:
- LEAD is an 18-month graduate program where Management Associates complete the following:
- Business Rotations – after induction, you will spend 12 months in local markets and regional markets. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Manulife career. Your final rotation will last six months will be working on overseas assignment to experience another market
- Community project – during the program create and pitch a business case for a community cause that you might wish to support.
- Development weeks – undertake an exclusive series of classroom learning and experiential programs sponsored by Manulife senior executives to help you develop core business skills
- Mentors and Buddies – Benefit from being assigned a Mentor (typically a senior leader) to help you with your career and personal development and well as business buddies to help you navigate our global organization
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor/Master's degree holder
- Open to candidates with less than 2 years of work experience
- English is the business language of Manulife, you need to be able to speak business-level English
- We’re looking for well-rounded, digitally minded, and customer-focused, who have previously engaged in social work and extra-curricular activities
- Be eligible to work permanently in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia or Vietnam
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
- We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
- Every career at Manulife provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for?
- Connect with our team!
For questions and inquiries about the LEAD graduate program, please email LEADGradProgram@manulife.com